$89.00 $109.00 You Save 18% ($20.00)
1. One is ultrasonic head
2. The other is LED light head with 3 colors ( press the button to change )
Ultrasound was developed in medicine, but more recently applied in beauty. With its triple-impact effectiveness, it brings surprising innovation to beauty care. It’s an exciting yet simple and powerfully effective tool to rejuvenate your skin. Ultrasound uses the cutting-edgetechnology of very high-speed, low-frequency sound waves that radiate invisible micro vibrations deep within cells, helping stimulate the skin’s natural repair mechanisms in distinct ways. Ultrasonic utilizes sonic vibrations; it works one million times per second. Ultrasound provides non-surgical lifting. The ultrasonic wave could stimulate skin tissue and improve permeability of the membrane to promote collagen tissue, reduce wrinkles, erase fine lines, lift the skin and result for a younger, healthier look. Ultrasonic generates frictional heat, which accelerates blood circulation, muscle relaxation, and decomposes the cellulite to break down excess fat. Ultrasound treatments are non-invasive, safe and suitable for all types of skin. Everyone can enjoy the benefits of this new and advance beauty technology.
In only 10-15 minutes daily, you'll experience dynamic changes in the look of your face: your skin will appear more youthful, smooth and healthy with the technology of ultrasonic. Ultrasonic massage reaches deeply into the skin. Ultrasound Beauty Massagers produce micro-vibrations, which are often used to help stimulate the body's recovery from illness and injury. Although invisible to the eye and undetectable by our skin, micro-vibrations can also reach fats that have built up in areas such as the lower abdomen, hips, thighs, calves or double chin in order to achieve slimming.
2. LED Light Therapy
1. Am I a candidate for LED light therapy?
Light therapy is not for everyone.
So, It's best to check with your doctor before you try it.
You are not a candidate if you have had any of the following conditions:
LED light therapy is suitable for those who wish to:
2. Can I use acne products with my LED devices?
Yes. Your results will definitely be faster if you use a high quality topical acne product. An acne product should not be used prior to using your LED devices, but can be applied afterward.
3. Can I use skin care products in conjunction with my LED devices?
Yes. Light therapy actually increases the uptake and effectiveness of your high quality skin care products. Your results will happen faster if used with them.
4. How often can I use my LED devices? And how long will it take to see results?
For the LED devices, select the color according to the condition you want to treat. You can use it 20~25 minutes sessions once a day, or 3~ 4 times a week. It depends on your age and current skin conditions.
Most people will see initial results in 4 ~8 weeks; many notice results in as short as 1 ~ 3 weeks; and a few people will take as long as 9 ~ 11 weeks.
PLEASE ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT
1) LED light technology works, it’s just a matter of “How long will it take”. Everything takes time.
2) Even the most advanced system will not work if you aren’t persistent, and this is no exception. If you don’t follow the directions and keep up with your treatments, you will not see the intended results and it may be easy to get discouraged. However, with the right effort, this product will give you everything you need for beautiful skin through light therapy.