- Skin rejuvenation
- Tighten sagging skin
- Reduce fine lines, wrinkles
- Diminish inflammation, acne clearing
- Enhance skin texture
- Enhances blood circulation
- Improve skin elasticity
- Minimize Pores
- Reduce Pigmentation
- Balance skin tone
- Inhibit the formation of melanin pigment
- Accelerate blood circulation
- Stimulate collagen regeneration
- Deep cleaning as well as product penetration Technology 1. Galvanic Technology-The Power of IONS
Galvanic Technology transmits ongoing positive (+) or negative (-) ions to achieve transdermal delivery of substance--processes also know as Desincrustation (export) or lontophoresis (import). 2. Microcurrent-Your At-home Mini Facelift gadget
Microcurrent delivers a steady pattern of positive (+) or negative (-) ions from skin tissue and strengthen muscle. It also improves blood circulation to promote cellular turnover and skin revitalization. 3. Photon Therapy – Beautiful & Healthy Skin
LED emit read or blue lights of designated wavelengths to rejuvenate and revitalize skin. Skin Care System 1. CLEANSE
When skin is transmitted with ongoing positive (+) ions, negative (-) charged cleansing gel would dissolve oil, dirt, and
impurities and would facilitate their transdermal export from skin. 2.NOURISH
When skin is transmitted with ongoing negative (-) ions, application of ionized cosmetics product would facilitate transdermal import of nutrients and active ingredients.
When skin is conducted with a steady pattern of interchanging positive (+) and negative (-) ions,a microcurrent is formed.Microcurrent naturally tightens skin tissue and strengthens muscle, facial feature becomes significantly toned and lifted. Microcurrent also promotes blood circulation which facilitates cellular turnover for a healthy and youthful skin in the long run. LED Light FAQ 1. Am I a candidate for LED light therapy?
Light therapy is not for everyone.
- Specific medications or conditions can cause a person to develop sensitivity to light or seizure.
- Herbs and over the counter medications such as psoralen and St. John’s Wort can also cause sensitivity to light.
So, It's best to check with your doctor before you try it.
You are not a candidate if you have had any of the following conditions:
- Breast Feeding
- Currently on photosensitive drugs.
- Currently taking Cortisone injections or any other kind of steroid injection(s)
LED light therapy is suitable for those who wish to:
- Minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet
- Eliminate blemishes and minimize pores
- Improve the appearance of skin tone and texture
- Restore the skin’s natural collagen production
- Reduce melanin that causes brown spots
- Reduce skin redness, scarring and dry patches caused by eczema
2. Can I use acne products with my LED devices?
Yes. Your results will definitely be faster if you use a high quality topical acne product. An acne product should not be used prior to using your LED devices, but can be applied afterward.
3. Can I use skin care products in conjunction with my LED devices?
Yes. Light therapy actually increases the uptake and effectiveness of your high quality skin care products. Your results will happen faster if used with them.
4. How often can I use my LED devices? And how long will it take to see results?
For the LED devices, select the color according to the condition you want to treat. You can use it 20~25 minutes sessions once a day, or 3~ 4 times a week. It depends on your age and current skin conditions.
Most people will see initial results in 4 ~8 weeks; many notice results in as short as 1 ~ 3 weeks; and a few people will take as long as 9 ~ 11 weeks.
PLEASE ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT
1) LED light technology works, it’s just a matter of “How long will it take”. Everything takes time.
2) Even the most advanced system will not work if you aren’t persistent, and this is no exception. If you don’t follow the directions and keep up with your treatments, you will not see the intended results and it may be easy to get discouraged. However, with the right effort, this product will give you everything you need for beautiful skin through light therapy.