You can still enjoy its signature rolling massage on any part of your body including your face, neck, and arms. And it is totally portable, waterproof and can go with you anywhere.
What The Massager Can Do For You
The dual octagonal rollers smoothly glide over contours to provide your face or body with a stimulation massage. This treatment helps stimulate blood flow and improve circulation. You can easily achieve refreshed, rejuvenated, and beautiful looking skin!
These key features below provide unique rolling and lifting massage experience to help you lift, tone, and refresh your skin.
1. The V-shaped rollers replicate the 131.8 de gree angle at which Aestheticians place their hands to deliver the most effective treatments.
2. Octagonal rollers glide smoothly across your skin delivering an outstanding massage.
3. Teardrop handle is part of its unique ergonomic design and allows you to control your massage intensity.
4. Current-carrying bearings were developed using conductive nano-particles to transfer microcurrent to your skin.
5. Waterproof design lets you enjoy your massager almost anywhere.
How To Use
It can be used all over your body and face everyday to see maximum results.
Here are a few tips that will help you get the most out of your massager:
1. Get familiar with your face and body shape. Roll the massager along your natural contours applying as much or as little pressure as you like.
2. We recommend rolling the massager several times in the same direction over any area and then roll in the opposite direction.
3. To start your treatment, begin at the base of your shoulder and gently roll the massager up and down the side of your neck.
4. Then move to the back of the neck and trapezius several times in a rhythmic motion.
5. Move to the front of your neck and gently roll up and down several times.
6. Then continue your treatment either on your face or body or both.
Because this massage depends on sunlight or indoor light to create microcurrent, make sure you don't cover up the solar panel on the handle while you're using it.
Also, if you're using on someone else, it's important to place your free hand directly on their skin. This completes the circuit and allows the microcurrent to flow into their skin and not be absorbed by your body.