Warmth is produced by vigorous friction of the molecules in high-speed vibration. Warmth has long been recognized for its skin-freshening and enhancing properties, as well as its virtues in controlling pain and promoting healing.
The effects of ultrasound on fluids are to promote the production of tinier and tiner droplets, or micro bubbles, which facilitate and energize processes like cleansing, absorption, and dissolving of nutrients and moisturizers.
Different Skin Type
Recommend: to do the treatment
1. Every day for normal, dry and aged skin
2. Every 3-4 days for sensitive and oily skin
1. Clean the areas to be treated.
2. Apply water-based gel or lotion on the treatment head.
3. Switch the power ON.
4. Choose the right mode by pressing mode change button
Mode 1: for face care (5 minutes); mode 2: for body care (10 minutes)
5. Select ultrasonic wave intensity L/M/H.
6. For facial Care:Move the treatment head around your face in circular movement following the formation of the muscles.
7. For body care: Move the treatment head around your body in circular movements following the formation of the muscles.
8. Clean your face or body with warm water
9. Unplug and wipe the device with moistened soft cloth. Do not immerse into water. Keep it at cool and dry place.
The ultrasonic vibration massage machine emits a deeps micro-vibration so rapid, which can not be seen or felt by the surface of our skin.
To test it, place 1-2 drops of water on the treatment head and then power on the device. You will see how the water is broken into tinier and tinier droplets by the action of micro-vibration.