Photon LED light therapy is new technology, which is popular in worldwide, also highly provided in most beauty spa. Using the photon power to transfer light energy to cell energy, then accelerate cell growth and blood circulation, stimulate fiber cells.
Functions of different light color:
LED Light FAQ
- Blue LED Phototherapy: With wavelength of 415 nm (±10nm), Blue LED acts on active acne. It targets the metabolic product of propionibacterium bacteria, porphyrins, and produces an oxygen free radical from these porphyrins that kills the bacteria. This anti-bacteria functions helps reduce bacteria counts and inflammation associates with acne, hence effectively improves acne condition on skin.
- Red LED Phototherapy : With wavelength of 620nm (±10nm), Red LED acts on wrinkles and aging skin. Red LED phototherapy stimulates the production of collagen while slowing down the collagen breakdown. Collagen is responsible for the elasticity and firmness of your skin, resulting in reduction of fine lines and wrinkles. It provides firmness and suppleness to the skin, and improves healing of the damaged skin cells.
- Green LED Phototherapy : With wavelength of 535nm (±10nm), the green light between red light and blue light is suitable for the mixed skin. It can improve the function of alternating use of cells and oxygen and activate the micro-circulation function of body surface. Meanwhile, calming the skin can make both body and skin relax, so to reduce the pain of skin.
- Yellow LED Phototherapy : With wavelength of 590nm (±10nm), Yellow LED acts on dark spot and dullness skin. It targets on abnormal pigmentation, inhibits melanin production, stimulates the circulation and production of red blood cell in the skin. It converts your skin into bright, shine and transparent texture.
1. Am I a candidate for LED ligth therapy?
Light therapy is not for everyone.
- Specific medications or conditions can cause a person to develop sensitivity to light or seizure.
- Herbs and over the counter medications such as psoralen and St. John’s Wort can also cause sensitivity to light.
So, It's best to check with your doctor before you try it.
You are not a candidate if you have had any of the following conditions:
- Breast Feeding
- On photosensitive drugs.
- Taking Cortisone injections or any other kind of steroid injection(s)
LED light therapy is suitable for those who wish to:
- Minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet
- Eliminate blemishes and minimize pores
- Improve the appearance of skin tone and texture
- Restore the skin’s natural collagen production
- Reduce melanin that causes brown spots
- Reduce skin redness, scarring and dry patches caused by eczema
2. Can I use acne products with my LED devices?
Yes. Your results will definitely be faster if you use a high quality topical acne product. An acne product should not be used prior to using your LED devices, but can be applied afterward.
3. Can I use skin care products in conjunction with my LED devices?
Yes. Light therapy actually increases the uptake and effectiveness of your high quality skin care products. Your results will happen faster if used with them.
4. How often can I use my LED devices? And how long will it take to see results?
For the LED devices, select the color according to the condition you want to treat. You can use it 20~25 minutes sessions once a day, or 3~ 4 times a week. It depends on your age and skin conditions.
Most people will see initial results in 4 ~8 weeks; many notice results in as short as 1 ~ 3 weeks; and a few people will take as long as 9 ~ 11 weeks.
PLEASE ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT
1) LED light technology works, it’s just a matter of “How long will it take”. Everything takes time.
2) Even the most advanced system will not work if you aren’t persistent, and this is no exception. If you don’t follow the directions and keep up with your treatments, you will not see the intended results and it may be easy to get discouraged. However, with the right effort, this product will give you everything you need for beautiful skin through light therapy.